The Time for Enterprise Mobility is Now.
Join IDC, the premier global provider of market intelligence, as they share their insights on the enterprise mobility market. Leading Executives from Coca-Cola, Cerner, McKesson, Sanofi and more will come together with dozens of IDC analysts to share, explore, debate and problem-solve the most pressing enterprise decisions in an increasingly mobile world.
Michael Saylor, Chairman and CEO of MicroStrategy, and New York Times' best selling author of The Mobile Wave: How Mobile Intelligence Will Change Everything
Wednesday, November 28
10:30am - 11:15am
IDC Presents mNext, a Two-Day Forum for IT Leaders Striving to Mitigate Risk and Better Leverage Mobility in the Enterprise
mNext 2012 will explore:
- Managing the Growing Demand for Mobile Applications and Support
- Tackling Security Gaps with Policy as well as Technology-Based Solutions
- The IT Organization as a Business Innovation Center
- Managing the "Experience" Expectations of Employees and Customers
- Controlling the Mad Rush of Consumer Devices…and Managing Costs
- The Growing Role of M2M in the Enterprise
- How Enterprise IT Organizations Should Structure Themselves to Leverage the New Capabilities of Mobile
From Security to New Opportunities, we've got your questions covered.
More than a dozen members of IDC's enterprise mobility team will be available onsite for complimentary one-on-one meetings with attendees. You will get real-time advice from the leading technology analysts that helps you get a jump on the competition.
|Chris Christiansen, Program Vice President, Security Products and Services, IDC|
|Leslie Hand , Research Director, IDC|
|Al Hilwa, Program Director, Application Development Software, IDC|
|Carrie MacGillivray, Program Vice President, Mobile Enterprise Services, M2M & Network Infrastructure, IDC|
|Nicholas McQuire, Research Director, Enterprise Mobility Strategies EMEA, IDC|
|Rohit Mehra, Vice President, Network Infrastructure, IDC|
|Courtney Munroe, Group Vice President, Worldwide Telecommunications, Infrastructure Hardware; Software; Telecom and Networks, IDC|
|Bob O’Donnell , Program VP, Clients and Displays, IDC|
|David Potterton, Vice President of Global Research, Financial, IDC|
|Leslie Rosenberg, Research Manager, Network Life-Cycle Services|